Grapeland Water Park
– I’ve been waiting a long time for a water park like this in Miami! I’d seen it from the highway and finally took my daughter. The whole water park is full of Romero Britto art work. It’s so vibrant and fun. Being that it is summer I would recommend either going right when it opens at 9:00am or go at 12:30pm when all of the summer camp groups have left. They have slides for kids of all ages, a lazy river and a pool.
1550 NW 37th Ave, Miami FL 33126
The water park features:
- Pirate’s Plunge – low level water and toddler friendly slides for ages 5 and under
- Shipwreck Island – low level water with higher slides for ages 5 and up
- Captain’s Lagoon – large pool area
- Buccaneer River Ride – lazy river
- Movie nights every 3rd Saturday of the month
Free for those 3 and under
$5 for ages 4 thru 13
$7 for Miami -Dade County residents 14 and older
$10 for non-Miami-Dade County Residents 14 and older.
Monday – Sunday 9:00am – 8:00pm
[ad name=”AdBrite – Crafty-Banner-Small”]