Planet Kids Indoor Playground
– Indoor playgrounds are popping up all around Miami. The newest one is Planet Kids Indoor Playground in the Miami Midtown area. This past weekend I went to check it out and we had a great time. They offered all of the usual areas which indoor playgrounds have, and also a cafe! The openness of the bright white space and large windows made for a very clean feeling, which I love. Overall, I really love this new indoor playground which is family owned and operated. Pack up the kids and head to Planet Kids for open play or one of their many classes or activities.
2403 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 107, Miami, FL 33137
The indoor playground features:
- Active Play
- Playground with 3 levels, slide, pool ball, obstacles, toddler area and much more
- Creative, manipulative play
- Arts & craft, imagination whiteboard
- Pretend Play: Dress up – Beauty salon
- Miami Midtown Area
- FREE COVERED PARKING
Open: Monday to Sunday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Open Play: $10 and $7 Siblings ( 6 months to 8 years old )
Planet Kids Indoor Playground & Cafe is a family owned business established in 2011 by Amanda Cavinati Lopez. As a mother of a 2 year old daughter, Amanda struggled to find a quality indoor playground for her daughter close to the Miami Beach/Downtown area. To solve the problem she decided to open her own facility in the heart of Miami’s Biscayne Boulevard corridor, easily accessible to all of central Miami – Miami Beach, Miami Shores, Downtown, Midtown and Brickell.
Planet Kids is a safe, entertaining playground area with open plays, classes, birthday parties and a comfortable cafe area that parents and kids can enjoy together. Come play with us. We are open every day from 10:00 am to 7:00pm.
[ad name=”AdBrite – Crafty-Banner-Small”]
SarahMarch 21, 2016 at 10:26 am